Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Very nice message from Uncle Kim

Hi Dom,
Its your uncle Kim. Have you ever thought how unusual it is tohave anuncle named Kim? No body has ever asked, but it wasn't easy growingup withthat name. In grammar school it caused me to get into a lot offights, inthe Marine Corps it caused me to get into fights. Much of my mail isaddressed to Ms Kim Ambriz and what ever I tell someone my name theyalwayssay, "what's your name". Wow it's good to finally get that off mychest! Anyway enough about me this is about you. But it goes back about 70years ago,there was a 19 year old army sargent landing on the beach at NormandyFranceJune 04th 1944, he was terrified as all those young men were but hetold mewhile laying on that beach under the fire he told God and the devilthatthere was no way he was going to die and that he was going to survivethatwar because he was determined to go home, and get married and havechildrenand grandchildren. Because of your Grandfathers determination andsacrifice,is why we are all here. Why I bring this all up is because he would beparticular proud of you because you have lived your life to thefullest andhave made the most of his sacrifice and this precious gift of lifethat wehave been given. If I've never been given the opportunity to tellyou, letme tell you now Dom that I'm very proud of you and I consider it anhonor tocall you my nephew.I'd tell you to hang tough but I know that's your middle name.
Love Always, Uncle Kim

No comments: