Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hulking Out

Photo: In honor of Dom, Spencer dressed as the HULK!

Although I am raising money for blood cancers, ALL cancer SUCKS! My brother's best friend Dominic has been battling brain cancer for the past 30 months. He has attacked it with honor and grace and the fierceness of the HULK! He ran marathons and did triathlons just to show the cancer he can kick its booty! My love and heart are with the Ambriz family and all of Dom's friends.

My sister, Hope, is an incredible woman that I have always looked up to. She is running her first full marathon in October & raising money for cancer research in the process. She has been inspired by Dom and in turn inspired me. - Marshall

Feel free to check out here site if you want me info.

http://pages.teamintraining.org/cca/nikesf08/hyoungblood

1 comment:

ncoyle said...

Good Job!
Good job to everyone that has supported, loved & lived through these past 30 months. From something so awful has come so much life & love. Dom you have designed not only toys, masks, art, etc. but you have designed lives as well. Good Job!!