Wednesday, July 2, 2008

More...

From Toni Bouck:

Many of you know that I am from Michigan. My brother and I are the only ones in my family (parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc...) that do not live there, so some holiday visits always left me wanting. They are the visits that you immensly enjoy, but due to distance and circumstance, I never have known all of my relatives as intimately as I want to. For me Dom is kinda like that. We have shared holidays, milestone celebrations, and some really fun nights of partying with Kelly, Marsh, Larkin, Benji, Amy, Tom, and all of the Wayne/Tacketts+. He is incredibly important to me, and every opportunity I had to spend with Dom, always left me wanting more. To me, Dom is a quiet observer, storyteller, and a genuinely kind, caring creature.
My favorite story that was precipitated by Dom, would be our infamous Thanksgiving foot race. Though the results are still being debated...Dom, Ray, and I stopped traffic on 19th street to do a 50 yard dash. I'm not sure how many 40's of O.E. were consumed before this event took place, but a crowd of about 15 people witnessed Dom kick our rear ends. EVERYBODY saw me come in a close second, but when Ray conceded, he still said it didn't count because he "pulled a muscle."...right. It was the best Thanksgiving I have ever had, and I will forever be indebted to Dom for rising to the challenge! We love you Dom! Toni, Ray, and Mia

DOMINIC :)
Hello to the awesome and altruistic best friend of Benji and Amy Tackett! I am thinking about how special you are to my daughter, AMY, and my son in law, BENJ, who love you deeply !LIFELONG friendships give us that timeless love...love that lasts forever!Love to you Dominic and to your special family... Your love to all those who are part of your life is deep-seated and authentic...Just like that HS DRILLER PRIDE that shines through you and BENJ & AMY ...It gives me goosebumps to think about "how deep is the love" you guys share with one another, on a daily basis, no matter where you guys are at.Thinking and praying for all that LOVE to continue to THRIVE,Maureen (Amy and BENJs Mom )

No comments: