Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tidbits (where did this word come from?)


I know some of you that read this blog are in the "business" - any chance anyone has a screener copy of the HULK or HAPPENING? No bootleg (Tommy) but just something we can borrow for a couple days. I know how much that would lift his spirits.


Also, some people have asked about PayPal…here is the direct link to the page to send money. You need to put in Don’s email (dambriz@webcalligraphy.com) , your email and the amount you’d like to donate. If you need help, just email me.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=93N-grQZ1BKptg7x7eJV8mWlnmyzHz_NaKk57mIsdlwbthEidd7iAu4taze&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f1ff80d546411d7f84f1036d8f209d3d1d1a60b0b34578c41


Dom is in the South Tower #4820, which he'll be in until they move him to rehab on the 7th floor. I will keep you updated on that move. Visitors are ok as long as its not a big group, you realize that Dom might be sleeping, and keep the visits shorter as to not tire him out. I do know the family apprecaites everyone, so if you have a question about visiting, just email me directly.

(picture a very cool gift from his Mattel family!)

No comments: